Welcome to BestOnlineCasinosInCanada!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the K2 IGaming Partners website, located at https://bestonlinecasinosincanada.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using BestOnlineCasinosInCanada if you do not agree to accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, K2 IGaming Partners and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on BestOnlineCasinosInCanada. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access them from BestOnlineCasinosInCanada for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish material from BestOnlineCasinosInCanada
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from BestOnlineCasinosInCanada
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from BestOnlineCasinosInCanada
- Redistribute the content of BestOnlineCasinosInCanada
This Agreement shall commence on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. K2 IGaming Partners does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of K2 IGaming Partners, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, K2 IGaming Partners shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
K2 IGaming Partners reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or cause a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, third party copyrights, patents or trademarks;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial or illegal activities.
- You grant K2 IGaming Partners a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our site in the same way they hyperlink to the sites of other listed companies; and
- Accredited businesses throughout the system, except non-profit organizations, shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If we decide so, we will approve link requests from these organizations: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorable to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink outweighs the absence of K2 IGaming Partners; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page, provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking partys website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our site, you must let us know by sending an email to K2 IGaming Partners. Please include your name, name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our site, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our site in the following ways:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator to which it is linked; or
- Using any other description of our site that is linked to that makes sense within the context and format of the linked partys site content.
Use of the K2 IGaming Partners logo or other artwork for linking will not be permitted in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Liability for Content:
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your site. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are raised on your site. No links should appear on any Website that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You consent to the immediate removal of all links to our Web site upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By establishing an ongoing link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider link removal requests, but are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. We do not warrant that the information contained in this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liability in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Since the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.