Your privacy is important to us. It is BestOnlineCasinosInCanada policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect about you on the BestOnlineCasinosInCanada website, and other sites we own and operate.
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information with the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices regarding Privacy Notice and Personal Information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
BestOnlineCasinosInCanada Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this site. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account-related cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies relating to e-mail newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already subscribed and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Site preference cookies
To provide you with an optimal experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the Webs most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, its important for us to understand statistics about how many of our site visitors actually buy, and so thats the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you because it means we can make accurate business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that BestOnlineCasinosInCanada offers on the site and enunciatively, but not limitatively:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Do not disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of BestOnlineCasinosInCanada, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully this is clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.