Searching for a trusted and time-proven website to start your crypto gambling adventure? Well, that’s a commendable ambition. However, the gambling market is oversaturated with a variety of online casinos, and it is quite challenging to find a trustworthy website. I’ve spent countless hours researching various Bitcoin casinos in an attempt to find the best casinos to play. So get comfortable and have a look!
Overview of the Best Bitcoin Casinos in Canada 2023
As a long-time gambler, I have found a successful process to properly analyze and review casinos. I anonymously sign up, make a deposit, and play at various Bitcoin casinos for US players and Canadian users. This technique allows me to create an unbiased Bitcoin Casino Canada review. Choose the best Bitcoin casino Canada from this comprehensive list of gambling platforms that have passed my test.
What Is Bitcoin?
It is better to begin with the basics to make sure you understand how cryptocurrency works. Bitcoin is the most popular digital currency so far. It was launched in 2009. The main reason for its popularity is lower transaction fees as compared to traditional banking options. Moreover, Bitcoin is operated by a decentralized authority unlike traditional fiat currencies.
You can’t buy physical Bitcoin; it’s a digital currency kept on a public ledger. All transactions are verified by computing power. Today, Bitcoin is the world’s most popular cryptocurrency by market capitalization.
- Decentralization. This means that Bitcoin has no connection to the government and this puts you in control of your funds. Your account can’t be blocked.
- Lower transaction fees. The thing is that blockchain transaction fees are cheaper as compared to traditional methods and this surely saves you money.
- Verification process. When using Bitcoin, you can be doubly sure that all your transactions are transparent.
- Anonymity. If you use this digital currency, you can rest assured that your personal information is hidden. Only the amount that you deposit or withdraw is visible. Your personal information remains anonymous.
- Worldwide acceptance. No matter where you are, Bitcoin is a worldwide payment system that can’t be controlled by banks or the government.
- No chargebacks. When the transaction is confirmed, the money leaves your wallet. In case of any issues with the online casino, you can’t reverse the charge.
- No recourse. If you face any difficulties related to making a transaction, you can’t resolve it. Of course, you can contact the support team of your wallet provider, but unfortunately, they can’t control the blockchain.
If you want to find out how to start a Bitcoin Casino and are going to invest in this idea, you need to consider all shortcomings at the initial stage of your startup.
How to Deposit Money Using Bitcoin?
Let’s figure out the main directions to follow to deposit funds at an online Bitcoin casino:
- Go to your online account at a chosen casino and open the “Cashier” section.
- Check all available payment methods and choose Bitcoin. Click on it, and you’ll see a unique web address for your account.
- Now, open your Bitcoin wallet and paste this address into the tab of sending cryptocurrency.
- Enter the amount that you wish to deposit and finally, confirm this transaction.
- That’s all! Wait a few minutes and money will be deposited into your account.
How to Withdraw Winnings Using Bitcoin?
When looking through Bitcoin casino Reddit reviews, left by experienced gamblers, you’ll see that withdrawing funds is a straightforward process. Here are the main directions to follow:
- Go to the “Cashier” page;
- Check available banking options and click on “Bitcoin”.
- Open your digital currency wallet and copy your wallet address.
- Enter the address into the required field at a chosen Bitcoin Casino. Beyond this, you should also be doubly sure that you follow the withdrawal requirements.
- Click on the button “Withdraw”. Wait until a casino processes your request (on average, this procedure takes a few hours, but a lot depends on a chosen casino).
Remember that you should also be no stranger to the terms and conditions of a chosen online gambling platform. Some of them allow you to use the same payment method as you’ve used to deposit funds. Beyond this, almost all online casinos ask gamblers to verify their accounts before they will be allowed to withdraw funds.
Is This Payment Method Safe?
The thing is that Bitcoin transactions are virtually untraceable and completely safe. This means that Bitcoin is one of the most effective ways to pay at a real Bitcoin casino and it doesn’t matter whether you are playing in your desktop browser or via a mobile device.
What About Transaction Fees?
It goes without saying that absolutely each e-commerce company wants to make money and one of the best ways to do this is through the transfer of money, each time a user makes a deposit or withdrawal. However, traditional payment options come with too high fees at online casinos. And blockchain transaction fees are usually lower as compared to traditional methods. Therefore, if you don’t want to overpay on transaction fees, play at Bitcoin casinos Canada.
Other Payment Methods to Use at Online Casinos
If for some reason or another you don’t want to use Bitcoin, you are free to use other payment methods. Let’s get down to Bitcoin alternatives:
It’s the second most popular digital currency at online casinos. Almost all gambling websites in Canada support this digital currency as well.
In a word, it’s an online prepaid account used to store money online and pay for online services using mobile devices.
As of now, many gamblers are still overpaying on transaction fees when they use alternative payment methods. However, you’ve just been given all the information that you need to start playing at a casino Bitcoin. So far, Bitcoin is considered the most secure payment method. By the way, Bitcoin casino bonus promotions are exactly the same as traditional online casinos offer. You’ll also get cashback, various prizes, and Bitcoin Casino free spins. So choose yours, register your account and finally start saving money on transaction fees.