Have you ever played Texas Hold’em games? If you like poker-based games, you won’t face any issues trying to understand the Live Side Bet City game rules. In this comprehensive review, we’ll take a closer look at the game features, bet types, and tips on how to maximize your winning chances.
Side Bet City Overview
Developed by Evolution Gaming, Live Side Bet City casino game needs no introduction. It's one of the most successful casino games released by this software supplier. And the main reason why gamblers love it is an opportunity to place profitable bets that have the potential to maximize your winning chances. The main distinctive feature of this game is its clear design and an array of cool features.
|Type of a Casino Game||Live casino|
|Suitable for||PC, tablet, smartphones|
|Languages||English, German, French, and others.|
The betting table is placed at the bottom of the screen. Once you join the game, check it out, and place your bets, you’ll see a live dealer ready to play. Beyond this, the functionality of this game allows you to see the results of previous rounds. If necessary, you can also choose a camera angle.
What impressed me most of all is that there’s no background music. When you join the game, you’ll see the dice tumbling inside the box and the live dealer speaking to you.
Live Side Bet City: Basic Rules
The beauty of the Live Side Bet City online casino Canada game is that it’s very easy to play. If you understand poker hand rankings, at least basically, you won't face any issues related to playing Evolution Live Side Bet City online. The game is played with 52 cards, and they are shuffled after each round. You’ll have a few betting options to choose from, and your success in this game is greatly contingent on the chosen betting option and, of course, luck.
When you finally make your bet, the host begins dealing with cards and places them face-up on the table. Let’s take a deeper look at all possible winning hands available in the real money Side Bet City game:
- Pair - when you receive two cards of the same value.
- Two Pairs - when you get two sets of pairs.
- Pair JJ to AA - pairs of Jacks or Better.
- Royal Flash - when you have cards of the same suit.
- Straight Flash - cards of the same suit are placed in sequential order.
- Flush - when all your cards are of the same suit.
- Straight - cards are placed in sequential order.
- Full House - when you get three cards of the same value.
- Four of a Kind - when you get the same number card from absolutely each suit.
- Three of a kind - when you have three cards and all of them are of the same value.
It’s clear that you are eager to learn what payouts to expect from each betting option. Here’s a detailed payout table, so check it out:
|Combinations||3 Card Hand||5 Card Hand||7 Card Hand|
|Four of a Kind||-||100:1||50:1|
|Three of a Kind||35:1||7:1||3:1|
Let’s take a closer look at all types of bets available:
- 3 Card - in this case, the result of your bet is contingent on the first three cards dealt from the deck.
- 5 Card - in this case, the result of your bet is contingent on the first five cards dealt.
- 7 Card - the result depends on all seven cards dealt.
- All Lose - in this case, you wager on the result that in this round, there will be no winning hand.
|3 Card hand||96,49%|
|5 Card hand||95,21%|
|7 Card hand||94,34%|
Pros and Cons of This Game
Let’s briefly mention all advantages and disadvantages of this game.
- Very easy-to-play;
- Cool game design;
- No limit to the number of players;
- Live chats;
- Audio settings.
- No extra features.
How to Start Playing Live Side Bet City
Your first and foremost task is to find a reputable online casino. After that, you need to make a deposit. Now, you can join the gameplay and place your wager. Analyze all available betting options and choose the one that suits your needs. Then, the dealer begins dealing with cards, and you'll see whether your bet wins.
Tips and Tricks on How to Win
It goes without saying that we all want to win the game. Let’s briefly list a few tips that might raise your winning chances:
Don’t make a few bets simultaneously if you aren’t sure;
Control your bankroll and don’t bet more than you have;
The All Lose bet is the most rewarding one, in terms of RTP.
It’s time to wrap up this Live Side Bet City review. Overall, it’s an engaging casino game that provides relatively high payouts. If you prefer playing poker-based games, this one might be the right way to go!