There are over 93,000 family caregivers in the Greater Victoria area who provide care for an adult family member or friend who is chronically ill, frail, elderly or has a disability. We currently reach 41,000. Our goal is to simply reach more family caregivers. Your contribution will help us fulfill this goal.
I'm glad I was able to find this site thanks to the best online casinos in Canada search queries. Now I know everything about slots!
Are you a Family Caregiver?
If you are providing eldercare to a parent, caregiving your spouse or partner or providing care to another adult family member or friend, you are a family caregiver. The person you are caring for can be elderly, in poor health or disabled and be living in his or her own home, with you or in a care facility.
How can the Family Caregivers’ Network assist you?
Family Caregiver Support
- One-to-one support
- Information and referral to community resources
- Help in navigating the healthcare system
- Bi-monthly newsletter, The Network News
- Resource library of books, videos and handouts
- Resource Guide for Family Caregivers, 2nd edition
- Lunch and Learn sessions for employees
- Support group volunteer facilitator training
and much more…
Honorary Patron: Her Honour The Honourable Judith Guichon, OBC, Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia